Genesis Creations  Genesis Creations Genesis Creations  Genesis Creations  Genesis Creations  Genesis Creations

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Week 3- Blog Makeover Winner

We are at week three.......................
 Drum Roll Please........

 Genesis Creations
Source


This weeks winner is Amy Ditmore. 

She has several blogs as I just discovered this morning.  I would be happy to assist with any of them.  But to those that Blog.... She has a blog that you all may want to visit.  It lists all the Blog Link of Parties in a organized and easy to navigate manner at Blog Parties and Linkups.

She also has Holyjeans and My Favorite Things and Quartered Heart Crochet
.
I look forward to working with here in what ever capacity needed.
 
Well if you did not win this week.......... well you know the story.  Amy entered in a previous week and do to a lack of response this week or a lack of me promoting her name was still in the Bag and guess what she WON!
 
 
http://zaazu.com

 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the purple in your blog design :) I saw your post on MBC and following you on GFC now. I look forward to your future posts!

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete